The most common airborne allergens are pollen, fungal spores, house dust, house dust mites, animal allergens, insect allergens, industrial allergens, food and drug allergens.
Aeropalynology is a part of aerobiology studying pollen grains and spores of plants passively circulating in the atmosphere. Also, it is a branch of modern biology that studies the structure and laws of formation of the pollen rain. Aeropalynology is closely connected with allergology as pollen of plants and fungal spores belong to the most widespread airborne allergens causing diseases of the upper airways.
Aeropalynologists are the experts engaged in identification of qualitative and quantitative structure of a pollen rain. They study features of its daily rhythms and seasonal dynamics, compile a calendar of allergenic plants dusting and sporulation of mycelial fungi. These data are necessary for various experts (allergists, otorhinolaryngologists, general practitioners) and patients to predict exacerbations of allergic diseases and to take preventive measures.
Seasonal allergies are the plague of many who love the great outdoors.
They usually begin in February and last until August or September. Seasonal allergies occur when plants start to produce pollen. Pollen is a powder-like substance that helps plants make seeds and reproduce.
People inhale pollen, which leads to seasonal allergies. The allergies occur when the body perceives the pollen as a foreign invader, similar to a bacteria or virus. In response, the body mounts an attack. This results in symptoms such as:
- Watery and itchy eyes
- A runny nose
- Sore throat
- Trouble breathing
An allergy is an overreaction of the immune system to a substance that’s harmless to most people. But in someone with an allergy, the body’s immune system treats the substance (allergen) as an invader and overreacts, causing symptoms that can range from annoying to serious or life threatening. In an attempt to protect the body, the immune system of the allergic person produces antibodies called immunoglobulin.
Those antibodies then cause mast cells and basophils (allergy cells in the body) to release chemicals (including histamine) into the bloodstream to defend against the allergen “invader”.
It’s the release of these chemicals that causes allergic reactions, affecting a person’s eyes, nose, throat, lungs, skin, or gastrointestinal tract as the body attempts to rid itself of the invading allergen. Future exposure to that same allergen will trigger this allergic response again. This means that every time the person eats that particular food or is exposed to that particular allergen, he or she will have an allergic reaction. Our line of patch therapies is designed to lessen the body’s reactions to environmental sensitivities and provides frequencies that assist in relief from food and airborne allergens.
- Allergy – (Designed to lessen the body’s reactions to environmental sensitivities and provides frequencies that assist in relief from food and airborne allergens ).
- AO-X, (Anti-Oxidant) – (Supports antioxidants reproduction that are needed for optimum health).
- BAC – (Supports a normal, healthy immune response by addressing bacterial issues ).
- Bio Defense – (Supports your body’s key immune responses).
- Biofilm Bacteria – (Designed to support cells in biofilm bacteria reduction).
- E-Virus Guard – (Designed for “Advanced flu’s”. It is designed to stimulate immune responses and function).
- Immune System – (Improves the function of the immune system to protect the host from environmental agents such as microbes or chemicals).
- Mito-Cell Restoration – (Designed to enhance and restore cellular communication).
- Neu·Face Moisturizer – (A Spray Sanitizer for your face – prevents bacteria and virus from growing on your face).
- Parasites – (Stimulates immune function against a range of Parasites, Bacteria, and Fungus).
- Sinus – (Supports the body to ease problematic sinus conditions).
- VIR (Virus) – (Supports a normal, healthy immune system by addressing viral issues).
Our technology is made as a complementary therapy and any symptoms should be monitored by a doctor or a certified healthcare provider. We are not in competition with standard medical practice or a medical procedure that uses traditional medical therapies. We make products that work on a different part on the body that triggers energy responses through electrical pathways to prevent biological disorders to the human body.